Breaking News

Community

Trolley 5 Restaurant & Brewery – Calgary – 17th Ave to open soon. 

Trolley 5 Restaurant & Brewery – Calgary – 17th Ave to open soon. 

"Named after the historic street car that ran through the Beltline, Trolley 5 arrives at its 17th Ave destination June 2016. We are dedicated to our craft, and we can’t wait to share it."   Soon Calgary will be hit with another Restaurant & Craft Brewery in the old Melrose Place location. Melrose was the spot to go on the ... Read More »

Brookfield Place has just become the tallest tower in Calgary

Brookfield Place has just become the tallest tower in Calgary

Brookfield Place has officially surpassed the Bow in height, earning the title of western Canada's tallest building. Calgary's new skyscraper — under construction downtown between 1st and 2nd Streets and 6th and 7th Avenues S.W. — is now complete to level 56, the top of the building. It has reached its final height of 247… Source: Brookfield Place has just ... Read More »

Canadian REALTORS Care® Foundation – Donate Now – Fort McMurray 

Canadian REALTORS Care® Foundation – Donate Now – Fort McMurray 

The Canadian REALTORS Care® Foundation is organized real estate’s national charitable foundation, dedicated to providing a wealth of resources to inspire, support, and share REALTORS®’ charitable achievements in their communities. Please click link below for more information. Source: Canadian REALTORS Care® Foundation - Donate Now Read More »

First Time Home Buyer Tips – Calgary Real Estate. 

First Time Home Buyer Tips – Calgary Real Estate. 

First Time Home Buyers Guide There are few things as exciting as purchasing your first home and beginning to build a life, whether you have chosen a bachelor pad in an up and coming area, a modern family home in a quiet suburb, or a period property that you want to restore to its former glory. Follow the first time ... Read More »

2016 Cross Check Cancer Hockey Tournament – Calgary

This was my first time attending the Cross Check Cancer Tournament. My wife was a volunteer so I thought i would bring our two young boys with me to check it out. It in my opinion is one of the best run and organized charities done by not a corporation or company but just by a few guys that had ... Read More »

Should you use a Realtor® when Purchasing a New Home. – Calgary – Real Estate – Homes for Sale.

Should you use a Realtor® when Purchasing a New Home. – Calgary – Real Estate – Homes for Sale.

As a real estate associate in Calgary, a lot of people ask me if I'm needed when purchasing a home from a builder. My answer is..... No if you like to take chances with your money. I'm a proud member of the Calgary Real Estate Association. We are needed to help people sell their home and/or find a home while being ... Read More »

Price Reduced – Kincora – $10K!

49 Kincora Landing NW.   If you always wanted to live in Kincora we now have the most affordable detached home with so much extra value. Underground Sprinkler System, Hunter Douglas Blinds, Air Conditioning, and more. 14 day possession! Fill out contact form or call me for more details. Name(required) Email(required) Website Comment Read More »

4 homes gutted, 10 evacuated by massive blaze in northwest Calgary | Globalnews.ca

CALGARY – The Calgary Fire Department says four homes were destroyed by a blaze in the northwest community of Kincora on Tuesday. Crews were called to the 300 block of Kincora Drive N.W. shortly before 2 a.m. When they arrived, firefighters found two homes engulfed in flames. “The two houses were fully involved, the fire was infringing on a third,” ... Read More »

New Home for Sale – Calgary – NW – Panorama – $729,888

Backing on to MOUNTAIN VIEWS and GREEN SPACE! The main level of your new home features, a WALK-IN COAT CLOSET and ceramic tile flooring when you walk in. Up a few stairs into the main area take notice of the lush carpet in the flex room (office or dining area) and hardwood floor throughout the rest of the main floor. ... Read More »