Breaking News

Community

Calgarians and the mayor must ’embrace’ Flames’ arena project, says NHL commissioner | Calgary Herald

Calgarians and the mayor must ’embrace’ Flames’ arena project, says NHL commissioner | Calgary Herald

I believe Calgary need's this and I believe Mayor Nenshi should have given Bettman a minute of his time out of respect. I guess when you're busy you're busy. The National Hockey League’s top boss begged Calgary’s elected officials, business and community leaders Monday to back the Flames’ pitch to build a $890-million sports complex in the city’s west downtown. ... Read More »

‘They saved lives last night’: Bouncers tackle gunman opening fire in Ten X nightclub 

It's scary to think that people can not go to a nightclub to enjoy themselves anymore without worries of being hurt for no reason. I worked in the Calgary nightclub scene for over 20 years and they were some of the best times of my life and I met some amazing friends. I'm going to worry about my children when ... Read More »

**COMING SOON** New Home for sale Kincora – Calgary NW

Have you been looking for the perfect home in Kincora for under $500,000? It's in my pocket and will be on the MLS (realtor.ca) later in January but you can get the jump on it now and maybe even buy it before it enter's the market. Some features include... Built in Air Conditioner Motorized blind Underground Sprinkler System unspoiled basement ... Read More »

Landlords offering more incentives as vacancy rates continue to rise | Calgary Herald

Nice to know that there is more units out there for people to rent without competing and paying astronomical rates. Hopefully it becomes an even playing field for landlord and tenant. http://calgaryherald.com/business/local-business/landlords-offering-more-incentives-as-vacancy-rates-continue-to-ris e Landlord Michael Stringer used to have potential tenants fighting over his southwest Calgary condo. He'd have to remove online ads within an hour of posting them, lest ... Read More »

100% No Obligation, No Pressure, Home Evaluation for Calgary, Cochrane, Airdrie.

100% No Obligation, No Pressure, Home Evaluation for Calgary, Cochrane, Airdrie.

The title says it all. It looks as though 2016 is not going to get any better so why wait to get less for your home. You have two choices, sell now or wait until the market improves. They predict that MAYBE 2017. If you're looking to sell and then buy, you're fine. It's a relative, you'll get less for ... Read More »

2 injured after being hit by vehicle in Rocky Ridge – Calgary | Globalnews.ca

When are people going to learn to drive. I'm convinced that this 90% of the time because of distracted drivers. GET OFF YOUR PHONE for 20 minutes! Two people were injured after being hit by a vehicle in the city's northwest on Thursday. Source: 2 injured after being hit by vehicle in Rocky Ridge - Calgary | Globalnews.ca Read More »

Sold In 6.5 hours! Calgary, Dalhousie Home for Sale

My most amazing client help me set a personal record last night and we sold her house in 6 and a half hours! With my marketing plan we had people wanting to see the home even before I put the home on the MLS and received our first offer after 5 hours of me sending out an email to my ... Read More »